CEMAR is proud to be sponsoring this years Asia Pacific Users' Group Seminar 2016 (APUG 16) held in Hong Kong.
NEC3 usage in Hong Kong has been growing, and to answer the market’s demands this year we’re holding a seminar in Hong Kong, with the aim of delivering practical knowledge to the attendees.
This event is a unique opportunity for the NEC community to come together to share best practice, explore opportunities, discuss the latest NEC3 case studies and hear from industry experts.
The opening address by HON Chi-keung Permanent Secretary for Development (Works) at Development Bureau of HK SAR, NEC Asia-Pacific Users’ Group Chairman, will include an update on the Bureau’s plans for the roll out of the projects announced at the 2015 Conference and a preview of forthcoming projects.
The APUG16 aims to:
- Provide practical insight on the use of the additional clauses (Z clauses)
- Explore relevant case studies and learn from the challenges
- Promote the avoidance of disputes
- Explore the open booking accounting applied to NEC Contracts
- Answer audience queries on NEC usage
- Incentivise beneficial use of NEC Contracts through the project life-cycle
Highlights of the APUG16 include:
- Additional clauses & Avoiding disputes workshops by Robert Gerrard, UK NEC Users’ Group Secretary, and Ben Walker, NEC Consultant
- Open book accounting workshop by Hayman Choi, Divisional Director at Mott Macdonald HK
- Private Sector Case Study presentation by Sing Mo Ho, Chief Procurement Officer at CLP Power Hong Kong Ltd
- Public Sector Case Studypresentation by a Representatives of ASD/Leighton in Tin Shui Wai Hospital project.”
For further details visit https://www.neccontract.com/Products/Events/NEC-Half-Day-Annual-Seminar